Payment

Simplicity is our motto!  We accept cheque and cash only.

Registration requires a $200 deposit and one of the following:

a) a cheque for the remaining total cost.

b) cheques for the remaining total cost in two installments.

IF EITHER OF THESE OPTIONS DOES NOT MEET YOUR NEEDS PLEASE DISCUSS ALTERNATIVES WITH US.  We are committed to making our box program accessible however we ask that people also remember the basic principles of a CSA is that boxes are paid for in advance in order to support the farmers in their production costs.

YOUR FEE:  Please note that 10% of your fee goes toward administration costs of the box.  The remaining 90% of the cost goes directly to your farmers.

Total Cost (includes 10% administration fee)
BOX A:                           $357
Box B:                            $595
Box C :                            $842
Box D:                             $842

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s